GUP 2: The One With James Schramko of SuperFastBusiness.com
In the second episode of the Gainfully Unemployed Podcast, I'm super excited to present to you a special guest: James Schramko of SuperFastBusiness.com. Before SuperFastBusiness was born James was working a corporate job as a sales guy, climbing his way up the corporate ladder, and making good money. He would be considered a "success" by just about anyone's standards. But James felt it was too dangerous to have all his income was tied up in one source - his employer. What he really wanted to do was to be gainfully unemployed - having multiple revenue streams. That way if one revenue stream failed it would not be a financial tsunami. So he plotted his escape from the corporate world, and today runs a successful group of online businesses that fulfills his desire to have multiple sources of revenue while allow him the freedom to do what he wants.
In this info-packed episode, James talks about:
- Why the "job" is a financial dead-end to wealth building
- Why having a "job" may actually be the most dangerous, least secure thing you can do financially
- Why the "Noah Principle" is important to your your business' survival
- Why being focused on "free and cheap" is a mind trap to avoid
- Why systems are vital for a successful business
- Learn why you need to learn the language of wealth
- Is a Mastermind group right for you, are you right for a Mastermind group?
- Why you should "re-pot" yourself periodically
- Why your goal should be to make yourself redundant in your business
Mentioned In The Podcast
James Schramko's main website: SuperFastBusiness.com
James Schramko on Twitter: @JamesSchramko