DCP 164: New Cameras From Sony, Adobe CC 2015, FAA 333 Exemption for Commercial Drone Operation
In this episode:
1) I talk about three new cameras from Sony. All a have the ability to record UHD 4K internally. The new models are: Alpha a7R II, RX10 II, and RX100 IV. The RX cameras both have super slo-mo (up to 960fps). The Alpha a7R II has 42.4 MB back-lit sensor that allows increased resolution, improve low light sensitivity with low noise. It also features faster 399 detection point auto-focus, and in-body image stabilization.
2) Adobe releases Creative Cloud 2015.
3) When will the Canon XC10 ship?
4) Do all commercial drone operators have a 333 exemption from the FAA?
5) The Video Business Coach answers the question: How do you make sure that a freelancer you hire for a job is qualified?
Thank you for supporting and listening to the DCP!
Mentioned In This Episode:
Full House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform addresses the FAA about progress of creating legal framework for drone commercialization: